Hey.

Just my 5 cents.

It would be cool if default view has a down-scaled version of
comparison against CPython. I can look anywhere for recent changes.
Also the recent changes as they're now are not very informative and I
don't use them at all. They stick around, so I don't know if they're
new or old. I'm also as interested in good as in bad changes. Simply
this: http://speed.pypy.org/changes/ is way more informative.

Can we either just remove the red recent changes for now or simply put
a vs cpython, scaled down graph there?

At least for pycon this seems like a better way to go.

Cheers,
fijal

PS. Miquel, don't get me wrong, I think you're doing an awesome job,
the speed website itself was a huge step forward for us.