( emailing this list since I was not allowed to post to pypy-sprint and
people donĀ“t seem to use it?)

Hi there

Since I am travelling to Japan on the 25th of April I will miss the
Gothenburg sprint (that was not the original plan but my family had to
move our trip because of what happened there).

I still would like to meet up so I invite you to a pre sprint beer
session at Bishops Arms pub in central Gothenburg, Sunday 24th of April,
starting from 18:00.

The Bishop Arms pub is a very nice, quiet pub (library inspired but
cosy) and they have a good selection of beers and whiskey.

Here is a map: http://www.bishopsarms.com/Goteborg_Park/Presentation

This way I get to meet most of you - and drink beer!

Talk about eating the cake and having it ;-)

Cheers

Bea

p.s. Anto - will miss you there d.s