Hey guys,

I was playing around with using the parser generator in rlib, but I'm having
some trouble figuring out how to get it to work in rpython (I did get one
working in normal python though). Is there a resource on using it somewhere,
or maybe just a few pointers? (I realize it's probably in a pretty beta
state, but so far it seems like the only parser-generator that's runnable in
rpython without really big changes). I was reading this:
http://codespeak.net/pypy/dist/pypy/doc/rlib.html#full-example but it seems
to cut off rather abruptly.

It seems like you do something along the lines of instantiating one in
normal python, then asking it for its string representation and generating a
source file from that. Is that accurate? Or did I just manage to confuse
myself terribly while reading the prolog example?

Thanks!
Ian