Hi Juergen,

On Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 3:15 PM, Juergen Boemmels <boemm...@web.de> wrote:
> I just found the scheme implementation
> https://bitbucket.org/pypy/lang-scheme/
> but there is no history besides the initial import.
>
> Is this maintained? I.e. is it usful to send patches for improving this?

As you may have noticed by now (sorry for the delay), no, this is not
really maintained any more...  You are welcome to get direct access,
if you want to improve it.  Just make an account on bitbucket (if
needed), and tell us your username.

> I attached the two patches (one to pypy/pypy and one to pypy/lang-scheme)

Thanks!  I can see how the patch to packrat is useful, indeed.
Checked in.  I will leave the patch to lang-scheme for you to check in
:-)

A bientôt,

Armin.