Hi Amaury,

> r47983 be8493f31b60 py3k | amauryfa | 2011-10-12 22:19 +0200
>
>     pypy/module/sys/system.py
>     pypy/module/sys/version.py
>     pypy/module/sys/vm.py
>
> Fix some metaclasses, and the sys module can now be imported

Please wait a second before doing all these changes.  You are changing
the RPython code to be Python 3.  Doing so is Yet Another option that
we never really discussed so far: moving RPython to be "RPython 3".  I
suppose that, by now, we should really consider this as another
possible option too; but we must definitely consider what it implies.

It seems to imply changing the whole of PyPy (including the whole
translation toolchain) to be Python 3.  But we cannot drop the Python
2 version. So it seems to me that we'll end up with two versions of
the whole translation toolchain (and I'll leave you the merging
pains).  That sounds bad.

A bientôt,

Armin.