Hi,

I got the idea to use RPython to use my Python code to write a generic
native library.

I have looked roughly at the RPython translator code and it seems like
there are ways to export custom symbols.

Has that already been done? Or is it possible to do that?

---

Then, I got the further idea to write a CPython C extension module
with RPython. (Somehow the opposite of cpyext.)

I thought I could just export the PyMODINIT_FUNC init*() symbol and do
the common logic there. I.e., export the functions and other
objects/classes.

The next step would be to define wrapper functions which get native
CPython PyObject structures and transform them into the RPython
equivalents. Maybe cpyext can be useful for this task.

Maybe someone could point me to the direction whether this is feasible
and where to start?

Thanks and regards,
Albert