I heard Kaleb Pederson said:

> My new kernel works.  Your program worked just fine with my Tablet as
> did my old test program (I would have given it to you as well, but I
> wasn't sure what state I had left it in).  I'm using sip 4.1.1, PyQt
> 3.13 and Qt 3.3.3. There must be something else awry :(

Raahr! *bites into various things*
Okay, so. I'm confused.
I'm running Qt 3.3.3 and PyQt 3.12 with SIP 4.0.1.
Tablet drivers are linuxwacom 0.6.3 on kernel Andrew Morton/2.6.7 and
X.Org 6.8.

I'll update my packages to the same versions you use, and get back to
you.

In the meanwhile, please find attached the C++ test code.
'qmake -project && qmake && make' to compile.

Thank you very much for your kind help. I was starting to grow
desperate.

-- S.
#include <iostream.h>
#include <qlabel.h>
#include <qapplication.h>
#include <qevent.h>

class QSize;

class TabletWidget: public QLabel {

public:

  TabletWidget(QWidget *parent=0) : QLabel(parent) {
    setText("Please move and click\nthe pointer here!");
    setAlignment(AlignHCenter|AlignVCenter);
    setMinimumSize(QSize(320, 200));
    setMouseTracking(true);
  }

protected: