Hi list,

I recently played around a little bit with stackless python and also wanted to try it together with PyQt to see how lightweight threading works. The problem is that it look like stackless and pyqt4 do not like each other very much.

from PyQt4 import QtCore

gives me a Bus error under Macosx. I searched on the internet but did not find anything but someone mentioning that PyQt might be binary incompatible with stackless python. So I downloaded the current stable sip and PyQt compiled it with stackless python but the bus error persists. I am not sure if this is a pyqt or stackless problem so I am just asking if someone is using stackless+pyqt without any problems.

Kind regards,
Michael