Andreas Pakulat wrote:
On 25.11.07 21:17:12, Simon Edwards wrote:
I'm having a hard time getting a QTreeView widget to work with my own model. I've tried translating the "Simple Tree Model Example" from the Qt docs, but it still doesn't work. Does anyone have working example code for a QAbstractItemModel, or know what is going wrong?

Huh? That example is already existing in a PyQt version, see
examples/itemviews/simpletreemodel/ in the PyQt sources

I grepped and searched a few times in the examples dir with Krusader. I obviously missed it.

Thanks for pointing that out!

Some of the methods get called (I've left the debug in), but nothing is displayed.
Check contrib/pymodeltest/ add that to your model and it should help you
to find which of your models methods don't work according to the
"contract".

interesting.

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | KDE-NL, Guidance tools, Guarddog Firewall
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/