Phil Thompson wrote:
On Wednesday 21 May 2008 13:42:08 Darryl Wallace wrote:
Hello,

I've just installed:

Qt4.4,
SIP 4.7.5
PyQt 4.4

On Ubuntu 8.04.

Everything installed fine.  But now upon attempting to import QtGui I
get the following error:

from PyQt4 import QtGui
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
ImportError: /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/PyQt4/QtGui.so: undefined
symbol: sipNm_QtGui_QLCDNumber

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Darryl

No.

Did you have Ubuntu's PyQt4 installed? Did you overwrite it?

Phil
I previously had installed PyQt -x11-4.3.3 GPL, which I had just overwritten. All other modules are imported fine.

I am going to manually clean out the folder and try to install the latest commercial release of 4.4.2. I will let you know if I have more troubles.

Darryl