I really appreciate that kind of simple examples. This is the best way to learn how to use PyQt.

Thanks a lot.

Christophe

Darryl Wallace a écrit :
Hello Everyone,

Since I was interested in the FetchMore example (included in Qt4.5) and extending it for myself, I just decided to port the FetchMore example to PyQt4 since I noticed it was not included in the ItemViews examples in the latest snapshot.
Feel free to use it as you wish.

Phil feel free to included it in your list of examples should it be deemed acceptable. The only thing that I have done differently is that I force the QStringList to be a Python list. I wrote it using PyQt4.4.2 in Linux (Ubuntu).

See the attached file.

Regards,
Darryl