I am using the 20090601 sip and pyqt4 snapshots on a 64-bit kubuntu karmic
alpha system. I see segfaults with pyuic4, for example with the attached
file using:

pyuic4 -o ui_skipmode.py ui_skipmode.ui

I don't see the problem using the same snapshots on a 64-bit gentoo system,
which also uses gcc-4.4. I know karmic is in early stages of development,
but it has been quite stable for me, and qtdemo.py seems to run without
trouble. pyrcc4 does not appear to be segfaulting on either system.

Can anyone else reproduce the segfault with the snapshots and the attached
file?

Thanks
Darren