Giovanni Bajo wrote:
this kind of problems happen to me without a full recompilation;
specifically, if module A %Imports module B, you need to recompile A
whenever *any* of B's sip files changes.

sipdistutils.py doesn't handle this automatically yet, but I have a
patch in progress.

I don't think that is the problem since I blown away the build files and recompiled plenty of times but the problem persists, and another person has also consistently had the same thing.

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | KDE-NL, Guidance tools, Guarddog Firewall
si...@simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/