Hello,

Phil Thompson wrote:
For those interested, the current PyQt and SIP snapshots fully support Qt
v4.6. I've also ported the animation examples.

I'm compiling PyKDE trunk with it and first problem I've hit is that a mapped type for QSet<TYPE*> is now available, PyKDE already has one for this and SIP complains about it already being defined. Easy enough for me fix in PyKDE, but it is a (small) BC problem.

The next releases will probably be very early in the new year.

excellent.

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | KDE-NL, Guidance tools, Guarddog Firewall
si...@simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/