I have what would seem to be a simple problem but have not been able to
solve and any help would be appreciated.

I have a table object based on QTableWidget that has a slot for its
cellClicked signal.  I would like to know whether various cells in the
table are clicked with a left or right mouse click.  I can use a
mousePressEvent to determine which mouse button was clicked but when the
table has a mousePressEvent method, the cellClicked signal appears not to
occur.  I don't see a way to "pass on" (if that is the right terminology)
the mouse event so as to generate the table's cellClicked signal after
determining which mouse button was clicked.  So my question is the best way
(really any way) to determine which mouse button is pushed and still
generate a cellClicked event.  Again, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Steve