On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 08:09:09 +0700, Dodi Ara wrote:

> for example, i have one file
>
> $ cat a
> tes
> $
>
> so, the "test" fill in the one or more row or columns
>
> thanks, any help will be appreciate
>
> On 1/20/12, Dodi Ara <dodi....@gmail.com> wrote:
> > i wondering, how can i add from my files to table widget?

You may need to be more specific with your questions. It sounds like you
just need to open the file, call readline() on the file object to get the
string, create a QTreeWidgetItem with this text, and add it to a
QTreeWidget, but it sounds like you expect more than that.

You might help to look at some PyQt tutorials. You can find a list of these
on the PyQt Wiki:

  http://www.diotavelli.net/PyQtWiki/Tutorials

It might also be useful to look at the examples supplied with PyQt,
particularly those in the itemviews directory.

Good luck!

David