Hi Alejandro!

In my opinion, since you have found how to solve the issue, you can
initiate the change to PyQtGraph's Github code repository by creating a
pull request here:
https://github.com/pyqtgraph/pyqtgraph/pulls

There are links on the page which help contributors posting a pull request
for the first time.
Aditya