Hi,

I have a PNG image displayed in an ImageView widget, and want to export
only the visible region of the image (after zooming, panning etc).
I have attempted to implement this using the export and save functions,
however these only seem to export the entire ImageItem, whereas I want to
export the region cropped by the visible axis range.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance