HI, guys. This is my first posting, so please excuse me if I am a total idiot ;)

Any way I would like some help. Ok first off I can't seem to get the
NNFindblob running. I have searched google and found out that
NNfindBlob needs the GAfindblobNN to run. But yet I cannot find it in
the latest CVS version of Pyro?

Second as mentioned above the blob stuff seems not to be working. I am
using Player/Stage with a world file with a open space with colourful
set of (blobs) objects. Ok so I get an error:

Exception in Tkinter callback
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "lib-tk/Tkinter.py", line 1406, in ___call__
  return self.func(*args)

(And so on it goes on and on can't seem to copy paste from the pyrobot
terminal x.X)

and then at the very end..
ImportError: $PYRODIR/camera/blob/_blob.so: undefined symbol: _py_RefTotal

I had to write out the data I couldn't copy paste...

Ok on to the technical spec, Im running Ubuntu 7 with pyrobot version
5.0.0 player 2.4 stage 2.3.

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Thanks!

--
Johan Buys