John Mark Swafford wrote:
Hello All,

Has anyone installed Pyrobot on Mac OS X Leopard? I tried and am not having much success. I don't get any errors when installing any of the packages, but I do get the following errors when I try and open it:
bin/pyrobot: line 9: import: comand not found
bin/pyrobot: line 11: __author__: command not found
bin/pyrobot: line 12 __version__: command not found
bin/pyrobot: line 20: syntax error near unexpected token `('
bin/pyrobot: line 20: `         cwd = os.getcwd() + '\\' + sys.argv[0]'

Any input would be marvelous.

What are you doing that gives you that error? It looks like the shell is trying to interpret those commands, rather that python. You might try:

python pyrobot/bin/pyrobot

where pyrobot/bin/pyrobot is the path to where the bin/pyrobot file is.

-Doug

Kind Regards,
John Mark Swafford