Pyro users,

We've updated the Pyro 5.0.2 package for Fedora 11. Here is a Yum Repo:

[pyrobot]
name=Python Robotics
baseurl=http://165.106.10.249/pyro/fedora/$releasever/$basearch
gpgkey=http://165.106.10.249/pyro/fedora/RPM-GPG-KEY-dblank
enabled=1
gpgcheck=1

This includes all C and C++ code, including vision, clustering, self-organizing maps, etc.

This version contains:
 * new graphics for neural networks
 * updates to work on Mac OSX
 * reworked graphics to work interactively with ipython/idle
 * a new robot model for the Rovio robot and camera
 * fixes for Simple Recurrent Network
 * Everything.py world for Pyrobot Simulator
 * YUYV webcams
 * Logitech webcam
 * Growing Neural Gas
 * Aibo cleanup
 * removed requirement for PYROBOT env variable
 * removed requirement for DISPLAY
 * fixes for CanonPTZ Python interface
 * fixed corrupt images
 * fixed angle error in simulated directional microphone

Thanks to: Jim Marshall, Lisa Meeden, Nik Swoboda, Ryan Walker for code and fixes, and for all of the people who have reported issues! If I forgot anyone, please let me know, and I'll add you to the list.

-Doug

--
Douglas S. Blank
Director, Institute for Personal Robots in Education (IPRE)