Dear community,

we are happy to announce that 6.5.0 is available.

There are many cool things that we wrote in more detail
on the blog post, check it out!

https://www.qt.io/blog/qt-for-python-6.5

The full changelog can be found in:

https://code.qt.io/cgit/pyside/pyside-setup.git/tree/doc/changelogs/changes-6.5.0

If you want a summary:
- QtTextToSpeech, QtSerialBus, and QtLocation are now available
  (+ some extra API from other modules)
- Lots of issues related to the __feature__ option and
  multiple-inheritance are now fixed.
- Shiboken has support for std::array and std::span (experimental),
  plus a some options like to generate forward declarations instead
  of includes in the headers of each module.
- There is a really cool Qt Quick example now! the Filesystem Explorer.
- We are finishing up a tool to install commercial wheels easily
- Out asynchronous examples were polished, and more work is coming
  in the next releases.
- We have now initial support for Android deployment
- We looked into the NoGIL branch and pre-releases of Python 3.12
  to catch up with the future of Python

As always, give us a hand by reporting bugs, asking for new examples, tutorials, videos, etc on JIRA https://bugreports.qt.io/projects/PYSIDE

and drop by our community platforms in
https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_for_Python#Community