Hello Philippe,

I remember your previous email about the same project,
maybe I don't know your JIRA username, but
have you report all the incomplete or incorrect stubs
you mention?

As stated before, writing down the stubs it's not a problem,
but the challenge is to generate them automatically.

I personally don't believe maintaining stubs by hand
is something that scale over time, but I understand if this
is your personal project, and something you like.

Please report the issues if you haven't,
otherwise the problem you are trying to fix will never
be solved.

Cheers