Hello Francesc,

I look forward to your pydata hearing how your tutorial goes!

Here [1] is a file that stores some basic nuclear data that is freely
redistributable.  It stores atomic weights, bound neutron scattering
lengths, and pre-compiled neutron cross sections (xs) for 5 different
energy regimes.  Everything in here is a table.  The file is rather
(at about 165 kb).  There are integer, float, and complex columns.

I hope that this helps!

Be Well
Anthony

1. https://s3.amazonaws.com/pyne/prebuilt_nuc_data.h5