Hi Brianna,

Between the two options, I would go for option 2. I don't see much benefit
in an alias, as long as an early error warns the user about the mistake.

Wasn't there plans to eventually only allow users to use marks previously
declared, instead of generating them dynamically while accessing
`pytest.mark`?

Cheers,