After a few changes to the script, I have migrated all issues to a
temporary repository at:
https://github.com/nicoddemus/pytest-issues-migration.

Moved issues retain:
- body
- creation date
- comments
- kind and component (added as labels)

Issue and comment authors are added to each issue or comment as a note in
the body, but the issue author will always be the person that ran the
script (this is a limitation of the GitHub import API). Is this a problem?
When doing the final migration, which user should we use?

Any feedback on how we can improve the import process?