Hi Oliver,

your pull request that was directly in the branch is already converted
to a branch on gh

for the 3 other ones, i am able to pull them and turn them into branches
however i wont be able to fix the references :/

i think i'd like to have a note from the authors if they prefer to do
the export on their own
or if they want to have a branch on GH to start off

cheers,
Ronny