Hi Daniele,

Thank you for taking iniative and getting in touch. It was great to meet you at
EuroPython.

Brianna Laugher, Andreas Pelme and myself worked on reorganizing the
documentation during the pytest sprint in June 2016, but haven't had time to
follow up on this, as far as I'm aware. Having said that, I'm happy for you to
work on this.

You can find out proposal in the wiki [1] and the according work-in-progess
branch on GitHub [2].

Best,
Raphael

[1]: https://github.com/pytest-dev/pytest/wiki/Docs-refactor