Bruno,

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 11:32 AM, Bruno Oliveira <nicodde...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> But looking at your original error more closely:
>
> ```
> spec/action_base_spec.py:20: in <module>
>     with description('ActionBase') as self:
> E   AttributeError: __enter__
> ```
>
> It is not clear to me why this is breaking because of the python plugin;
> can you share `action_base_spec.py` and your plugin code?

Not for the moment. I have a request pending with the management team if it
is OK for them to release this plugin as OpenSource.

I understand why it fails though. When you try to run this as a regular
pytest/unittest, the `with` block is being interpreted. A with block
requires an __enter__ and __exit__ definition. Disabling the python plugin
prevents this interpretation.

Ringo