Hi all,

Ronny was interested in updating/adapting a pytest-intro talk I've given
at a meetup sometime before [0].  He suggested to add it in a repo under
the pytest-dev organisation, which seems like a fine idea.  Why not all
re-use slides if they're useful.

However this also raises the question of what license to use.  Pytest
currently use MIT for everything but I'm not sure how suitable this is
for non-code.  After looking at Creative Commons, which seems like the
default license for this sort of things, we came to think the
Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) [1] would be a
reasonable choice for this.  Personally I wouldn't mind something closer
to MIT but it seems Creative Commons doesn't provide something like
this.

So my questions to you all are:

1. Do you think having a talk/slides in a repo under the pytest-dev
   organisation is a good idea?

2. Do you think this is a suitable license for a talk?  Do you have
   any better suggestion?

3. Are we fine with putting CC BY-SA 4.0 licensed content in the
   pytest-dev organisation's repos?

Cheers,
Floris

[0] http://devork.be/talks/pytest-intro/talk.html