[I actually sent this on Wednesday, but only just realised that I sent it to
myself because of the reply-to - so it's a bit late]

I've started now: <https://github.com/pytest-dev/pytest/pull/8430>.

A few questions: would you like me to add something to the
_changelog_towncrier_draft.rst or changelog.rst, even for these little changes?
I don't want to pollute it with excessive noise.

Secondly, would you like me to create an issue just to refer to this
conversation, and for the commits to refer to?

Finally, is there a way to run linting on the documentation only?

Thanks,

Daniele