On Thu, Dec 29, 2022 at 5:56 PM Floris Bruynooghe <f...@devork.be> wrote:

> I'm happy to +1 as well, seems nothing wrong from a plugin acceptance
> perspective.  IIRC we're not vetting the plugins, merely allowing them
> to be taken over if the bus factor becomes fatally low.

That was my understanding as well, the feedback is definitely nice, however
so far we never blocked any transfer due to requests/feedback like that
(not even sure that Oliver meant it in that manner anyway).

Not that I'm saying the feedback isn't useful either though, maybe file
> it as an issue on the repo? (wait, do they get transferred by github as
> well?)

Yes, everything is transferred accordingly.

If nobody objects by tomorrow, Yuki, could you please transfer the
repository to me, as well as send me the GitHub names that should become
admin of the repository once it is part of pytest-dev? Thanks.

Cheers,
Bruno.