Hi All,

I have reserved an area at the Schoolhouse Pub for 9:30pm, so if people want
to meetup after the talks, we can disperse there. (Just look for area
reserved for Python Ireland).

More details on the wiki.

See you all there!

/// Vicky

On 7/17/07, Vicky Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi All!

All the places have been taken. For all those who still want to come, keep
an eye out on the wiki, just in case if anyone decided that they cannot make
it.

It's at: http://wiki.python.ie/moin.cgi/PythonMeetup/August2007

See you all there!

Cheers,