PyCA/cryptography (https://github.com/pyca/cryptography) 1.1.1 has been
released. cryptography is a package which provides cryptographic recipes and
primitives to Python developers. Our goal is for it to be your "cryptographic
standard library". We support Python 2.6-2.7, Python 3.3+, and PyPy.

Changelog:

* Fixed several small bugs related to compiling the OpenSSL bindings with
unusual OpenSSL configurations.
* Resolved an issue where, depending on the method of installation and which
Python interpreter they were using, users on El Capitan (OS X 10.11) may have
seen an InternalError on import.

Thanks to the users who donated their time in tracking down and resolving these
issues.

-Paul Kehrer (reaperhulk)