ludev??t is a simple program translating standard Slovak language
into the L. ??t??r version.

The program is probably interesting only to Slovak speakers.

Requirements: Python 3, only standard library modules are used.

The program is intended to be used in Unix environments with UTF-8
locale, but should work everywhere python runs, if you provide UTF-8
input and are content with UTF-8 output.

Changes:
 * convert to python 3

License:
GPL >=3.0