I'm happy to announce the release of Pygments 2.5.0. Pygments is a
generic syntax highlighter written in Python.

Pygments 2.5 is a major new release, adding new lexers as well as
providing a large amount of fixes and lexer updates. Please
have a look at the changelog <https://pygments.org/docs/changelog/>.

With this release, we're also moving development from Bitbucket (due to
the end of support for Mercurial) to GitHub. For new development, please
check out: https://github.com/pygments/pygments

Report bugs and feature requests in the issue tracker:
<https://github.com/pygments/pygments/issues>.
Thanks go to all the contributors of these lexers, and to all
those who reported bugs and waited very patiently for this release.

Download it from <https://pypi.org/project/Pygments/>, or look at
the demonstration at <https://pygments.org/demo/>.

Enjoy,
  Matthäus