On behalf of the community and contributors, I’m pleased to announce
PyData/Sparse v0.10.0.

PyData/Sparse is a package that provides sparse arrays mimicking NumPy API for
the PyData ecosystem.

This was a mainly bug-fix focused release with a few features and performance
improvements. Most notably, it fixes deprecation warnings that arise when
pairing it with Numba v0.49, which will turn into errors with Numba v0.50. The
full change-log can be found at
https://sparse.pydata.org/en/latest/changelog.html

This version increases the minimum required Numba version to 0.49. We recommend
users who can upgrade to Numba 0.49 or later to upgrade to this release. For
users who cannot update to this version, we recommend staying with 0.9.x until
you can.

Best regards,
Hameer Abbasi