Hi all,

It fills us with astronomical joy to announce the release of Kedro 0.18.11! 🔶

Kedro is an open source, orchestrator-agnostic Python framework for creating
reproducible, maintainable and modular data science code. It reduces technical
debt when moving prototypes into production by providing a declarative data
catalog, a solid project template, plumbing for creating data pipelines, and
more. It features a rich ecosystem of plugins and third-party datasets and is
currently an incubation-stage project of the LF AI & Data Foundation.

You can install it using pip or conda/[micro]mamba:

```
pip install kedro==0.18.11
conda/[micro]mamba install kedro=0.18.11 --channel conda-forge
```

In this release, we added added a new `databricks-iris` official starter and
significantly improved the documentation around Databricks deployments. We also
fixed some bugs around micropackaging and remote datasets, updated the
documentation for Prefect 2.0, and deprecated some class names.

You can read the full release notes online:

https://github.com/kedro-org/kedro/blob/main/RELEASE.md#release-01811

If you want to know more, you can watch our recent workshop “Refactor your
Jupyter notebooks using Kedro ” on YouTube:

https://youtu.be/qClSGY6B0r0

Follow us on the Fediverse and join our community in Slack:

https://social.lfx.dev/@kedro
https://slack.kedro.org/

Happy pipelining!

--
Cano Rodríguez, Juan Luis
Principal Product Manager & Lead Developer Advocate