On Sat, 25 Jan 2014 05:49:56 -0800, Eli Bendersky <eli...@gmail.com> wrote:
> do the latter in Python, which carries a problem we'll probably need to
> resolve first - how to know that the bots are green enough. That really
> needs human attention.

By "that needs human attention", do you mean: dealing with the remaining
flaky tests, so that "stable buildbots are green" is a binary decision?
We strive for that now, but Nick's proposal would mean we'd have to
finally buckle down and complete the work.  I'm sure we'd make some new
flaky tests at some point, but in this future they'd become show-stoppers
until they were fixed.  I think this would be a good thing, overall :)

--David