Two ex-board members disagree. I have to side with Brian; the PSF board
should have minimal say in how the developers develop.

Note, I'm fine with the board being the arbiter when someone disagrees with
their ban though -- there's got to be a "higher authority" for appeals. But
I don't agree that the board should be the decider on the initial ban.
Maybe for additional oversight bans should be required to be reported to
the board in a timely fashion. (Ain't I the lawyer. ;-)

--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)