On 5/15/2018 12:20 PM, Alex Gaynor wrote:
FWIW, attached is an image pointing out the re-run button. If you're not seeing those it means either a) you're not logged into Travis, b) somehow it's not picking up your permissions correctly.

Is there anything in the devguide about this? The first time I tried to use a rebuild button, there was some sort of login/registration procedure. Since then, it just works when I am logged in to github.

Thank you for the image. I did not know that the unlabeled symbols at the end of each line for the three sub-builds was a rerun button for the one sub-build. Good to know to only re-run what is needed.

TJR