On 5/17/2018 10:36 PM, Zachary Ware wrote:
On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 8:09 PM, Terry Reedy <tjre...@udel.edu> wrote:
I can restart a test on just Travis when AppVeyor (and now MSTS) all passed.
But for the last few hours, test_async has failed 1/4 to 1/3 of the runs.
This means that test_async failed twice, so I suspect that it actually fails
about half the time.  A connection error seems to be the main culprit.

I could not find a rebuild button on the AppVeyor page, even after
connecting my github account with AppVeyor.  I ended up closing and
reopening, but this wastes resources on Travis and now MSTS.

On the rerun, it failed the first time and then passed on the rerun

It is unfortunately non-obvious that you have to choose "python"
rather than your own GitHub username after clicking the "login via
GitHub" button,

You're right.  I choose my name.  0-(.
In retrospect, it makes sense since the job is being done on the python account, not mine.

but after logging in that way you should have a
"Re-build PR" button at the top of the page of any PR build.

I'm not certain that permissions were set correctly before, but they
definitely should be now.

Thanks.