Hi,

I have been mentoring Batuhan Taskaya ("BTaskaya" on BPO, "isidentical" on
GitHub) for
the past few months. We have been working closely together on some features
as "ast.unparse",
many bugfixes and documentation improvements. He has around  27 commits
merged in CPython
(master branch) and he has been helping to triage and debugging some issues
on BPO.

He has made great progress in learning the CPython workflow, CPython
internals and how to keep
things maintainable and backwards compatible so I decided to give him bug
triage permission.

I will continue mentoring him and I will send him instructions on how to
triage bugs and links to the
relevant sections of the devguide. I ask him to ask me before closing bugs
for the first weeks.

Congrats, Batuhan!