Apparently there was agreement to hide this kind of information, and that's
worse than the original behavior that was acted on. Who will be next? For what
reason?  I am not questioning the decision, at least we voted for our delegates,
so I have to respect that decision even if I would disagree.  If you don't want
to communicate in public, then email committers separately, or create a private
ML for committers.

Matthias