On Thu, 8 Sep 2005, Jim Gallacher wrote:

I don't have FreeBSD, or any experience with any BSD, but I won't let that stop me from commenting. :)

I don't see apr-0 listed in your includes in the above output.
APR_THREAD_MUTEX_UNNESTED is defined in apr_thread_mutex.h, which on debian is in /usr/include/apr-0/.

class ModPyExtension in dist/setup.py.in has been modified somewhat since the last release. This either broke the FreeBSD build or something is indeed misconfigured on your system.

'cept that ModPyExtension doesn't do anything on non-Win32... all those args come from apxs.

I'll see if I can make some time to dig deeper. I'm hoping someone else with FreeBSD access can override my outcome, else this would be a -1...

Grisha