Graham Dumpleton wrote:
Documentation says:

  path_info
    String. What follows after the file name, but is before
    query args, if anything. Same as CGI PATH_INFO. (Read-Only)

The "path_info" member is now actually modifiable in 3.2 and
so "Read Only" designator can be dropped.

I've already fixed this, and as well as a couple of other minor documentation issues, but have not commited yet. I'll do that this weekend.

BTW, what is the timetable for actual release of 3.2? Where I
am working is finally upgrading to Apache 2.0 on one of their
servers and want to be able to use final 3.2 release on the
system.

Grisha proposed the following release schedule on August 8.

Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy wrote:
> Aug 15        3.2.0b     private release
> Sep 7        3.2.Xb    approved for public release
>
> Nov 7        3.2.Y    private release
> Nov 15        3.2.Y    public release
>
> [I'm using X and Y since we don't know what those numbers may be]
>
> The Sep 7 - Nov 7 is a month for public testing of 3.2.Xb.

The public 3.2.2b release annoucement was made on Sept 19, so we are almost on schedule.

Jim