Nicolas Lehuen wrote:
OK I've checked in Graham's fix for MODPYTHON-83, and unsurprisingly it doesn't break anything on Win32. So I'm ready to provide the next beta build this week end if we can.

As for MODPYTHON-84 (the one about req.sendfile)I cannot really test it since there are no symbolic links in Win2k (only junctions and reparse points but that's another story). Likewise, I cannot add a unit test for it in the test suite since, well, I cannot test the unit test...

Regards,
Nicolas

Sendfile calls apr_stat, which is OS specific. In req_sendfile apr_stat is now called with APR_FINFO_NORM instead of APR_READ. So although Windows may not have symbolic links I wanted to ensure the change didn't break normal req_sendfile behaviour as well.

Having said that I realize this would be caught by the normal unit tests... doh!

Regards,
Jim