On 02/02/2006, at 5:42 PM, Nicolas Lehuen wrote:

That's it ! People with Python 2.2 could use "PythonImport
mod_python.python22 INTERPRETER_NAME" in their configuration file to
make sure mod_python supports Python 2.2. The only problem is the need
to provide an interpreter name, which complicates things a little bit
in the case of the test suite.

Then again, the only thing which prevents Python 2.2 support right now
is the use of enumerate(), so we could just check whether we could do
without enumerate() and support Python 2.2 out of the box.

The code didn't used to use enumerate() in that one place and it worked
then. Just means having to have a counter that is manually incremented.
Don't have access to code right now, else would post changed code. :-)

Graham