Apache Wiki wrote:
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Mod_python Wiki" for
change notification.

The following page has been changed by JoreyBump:
http://wiki.apache.org/mod_python/MostMinimalRequestHandler

Let's begin at the beginning. Here is the most minimal request handler possible: + {{{
    def handler(req):
        return 0
+ }}}

FYI, you can get python syntax highlighting by starting your code block with {{{#!python

Also I would avoid using "return 0". I know you want it to be the most minimal handler possible, but I think it's better to encourage good coding habits by using "return apache.OK". It will then be more logical when users move on to more sophisticated handlers, perhaps in other phases, where the handler may be returning something other than 0.

Jim