Graham Dumpleton wrote:
Jim Gallacher wrote ..
Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy wrote:

 > core +1 on releasing it into the wild
 >
 > grisha

I'm not sure what we're voting on here, and I'm not sure what I meant by
"the next level" either. :)

I'd have to concur, that not specific about what is intended.

Is this a vote to give 3.3.0 beta a wider release (apache mirrors and so
on), or a vote to go right to the 3.3.0 final release?

Or should that actually be 3.3.1 so that there is no confusion resulting
from both a 3.0.0b and 3.0.0 floating around. The tags directory in svn
suggests that even if nothing changed, it was always incremented up a
version when dropping the beta designation.

That all said, I'd be +1 on going to official (non beta) release as 3.3.1.

+1 for 3.3.1 release

I'm +1 either way. As I recall we didn't get much additional testing as
a result of uploading the betas to the apache mirrors in the past. The
people most likely to chip in with testing are already here on python-dev.

I would have liked to get around to doing test on OpenVPS setup, but
have not had the time. I also never like that we never see anyone test
on Solaris. :-(

Maybe mod_python just isn't all that popular on Solaris?

Jim